Is the traditional business card dead? Some say in the digital age that the business card is now obsolete and ask themselves why do you still need a business card?
We believe that business cards are still an important part of doing business and we have outlined below the top 8 reasons why you still need a business card.
- Business card designs are evolving to be more innovative to compete in this digital world, they also give your potential clients something tangible to remember you by.
- Business cards are one of the most inexpensive marketing pieces your company will ever produce
- It’s easier to have a business card with contact information than to try and remember or find something to write it on.
- Business cards don’t require high tech gadgets or apps.
- Not everyone lives in the online world.
- Business cards are a “lo tech” expression of identity.
- People are still conditioned to ask for and expect to receive business cards. It’s a socially encouraged activity,
“you got a business card on you? I’ll give you a call . . .”
- Business card swapping is the first step to long-term business relationship.
For more details on how Avalon Print can design and print your business cards contact
Our print team on 01 8258011 email: firstname.lastname@example.org